Thursday, March 5, 2009

Typical Conversation

Just a sample of the kind of random ass conversations my friends at work come up with when trying to figure out what to do for lunch, seriously this shit is a daily type event. The names have been changed to protect the not so innocent (actually no they haven't because I'm lazy).




Jeff:
What time is lunch?
and whose birthday is it?
Mark:
I am out, gotta take care of a couple of errands

Troy:
it's salty's bday
Jeff:
yes it is
Greg:
NOPE
If so,, I'm going to a strip joint !!!
Troy:
they do have a lunch buffet
so I've heard anyway

Greg:
I bet they serve fish and chicken breasts
Jeff:
and tacos
Greg:
And extra sauce///
Troy:
cheesy tacos?
Greg:
and wonder bread,,,
Troy:
bearded clams
Greg:
I might eat that
good point and skinnless oasters
Troy:
are we going to lunch today
Jeff:
yes
Troy:
when
Greg:
I'll contact my lawyer
Jeff:
1132 crossroads
Greg:
Peanut butter bacon burger !!!
Now
Extra BUNS !!

Troy:
I'd have to pass on that
Greg:
String showing !!!
Greg:
Bikini lines
Troy:
I've banned that place
Greg:
Panties,, kinda Tight ???
Ok OK,, lets go
Troy:
waiting on you 2
Greg:
Yea right
Jay:
sorry guys I'm offisite today, have fun with the tight pants and extra buns and all that
Greg:
Ok,, Not as much fun as dooo in the shoe !!!
Jay:
lol I know

No comments:

Post a Comment