Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nigeria Girl

Ok so I met this girl (possibly anyway I have my doubts) shortly after joining a popular dating site. It went pretty normal, she sent me a message and said we should chat on IM some time. Ok easy enough so I added her.....now what followed is quite possibly one of the most bizarre things I've ever experienced. I've laid out some of the choice tidbits for you below to get a glimpse into the amazing world of getting married for "boxes of cash"...enjoy :)


This was our first conversation ever other than a very quick note to add me on IM and we could chat. I know I'm not the smoothest guy in the world but I wouldn't even open with some stuff like this. And all my vital info was on the site as well as my name...

glosmith1978: Hello
glosmith1978: You there..?
dos246: Hey there :) sorry I was in a meeting
dos246: missed ya earlier :)
glosmith1978: Yeah.. How are you doing..?
dos246: Doing alright just working waiting for the end of the day, you?
glosmith1978: Am cool and alright as well.. Just come back from the hospital..
dos246: oh no, everything ok?
glosmith1978: Hmm not really.. \
dos246: what happened?
glosmith1978: Mom is from Africa, Nigeria.. Presently am in Nigeria now visiting my Mom she is very sick now, She is suffering from cancer of lungs.. And i got to take good care of her because she is all what i have now.. She have been take good care of me since when we lost my Dad
dos246: oh wow I had no idea, I"m terribly sorry to hear that
glosmith1978: And her condition is very critical now.. i
glosmith1978: But it's really tough if someone you love is in bad condition..
dos246: I know what you mean I've lost several family members as well, it's very difficult
glosmith1978: Anad i think we can know more about each other now for a while Jay..?
glosmith1978: Oh sorry to hear that,,
dos246: what did you have in mind? and it's ok it was several years ago
glosmith1978: Well i hope she get better soone so that i will be back to the states as soon as possible.. Anyway what is your name, Your age..? How long have you been on match.com.. did you had any luck yet..?
dos246: My name is Jay, I"m 35, and I've been on there maybe a month or so, been pretty slow really not much interest. What about you? I wouldn't have guessed from your profile pictures that you were from Africa
glosmith1978: Well am mixed, My Mom is from Africa, While my Dad is from New Mexico..
glosmith1978: And i was born in Alexandri Ohio..
glosmith1978: Am Gloria Smith 29yrs , Am single ne ver married..
dos246: I see, and you live here in kansas city nomrally?
glosmith1978: Am into modelling i model fashion designer..As a part time job. i still sbuy and sell inetrior fabrics
glosmith1978: Yeah..I live presently in Miami MO..
glosmith1978: What about you..?
dos246: very intereseting, I'm from the KC area, been here pretty much all my life, I work in the telecommunications industry
dos246: so your mom moved back to Nigeria at some point after you were born?
glosmith1978: Wow your work sound interesting..
glosmith1978: Nope she just came down here to see her Mom, Before i was called that she is sick and her condition is realy bad
dos246: so she went to visit her mom in nigeria and tha's when she got sick? Oh it's alright nothing all that special really, and with all the layoffs I'll find out next week if I get to keep my job
glosmith1978: Nope.. She've been suffering from the sickness before she came donw here..
dos246: oh I see, so are they going to try and get her back to the states or keep her there?
glosmith1978: But she use to take her Pill regularly..
dos246: How long has she been diagnosed with cancer?

This was just the first one of a few that we had, I'll be sure and share more at a later date. Any of you looking for a transparent skinned girl from Nigeria, who's a model let me know and I'll give ya a referral :P

1 comment:

  1. bwahahha, I LOVED this. It was even more awesome seeing it on here.

    ReplyDelete