Friday, March 27, 2009

Nigeria girl why have you forsaken me?

Alas my friends the burgeoning romance could not last. The pressure of marriage and a few thousand miles between us ultimately spelled the end for me and my Nigerian princess. In the brief but oh so touching conclusion your hero has to take the hard line and end things. Unfortunately I neglected to save the conversation where she offered to send me photos of the "boxes of cash" that was to be her inheritance.

As saddened as I was by this I was comforted by the fact I was behaving like a woman apparently....


Enjoy

glosmith1978: Hello Hun..
glosmith1978: How are you doing..?
glosmith1978: Are you there Jay, It's been a while i hear from you..
dos246: I'm here
glosmith1978: Oh Great..
dos246: listen this isn't something that we can continue
glosmith1978: How are you doing,.? i've been looking for you online since yesterday..
glosmith1978: Oh what wrong Hun..?
glosmith1978: Have you hear back from Lawyer Jay..?
dos246: I'm really sorry about your mother and wish I could help but I'm not in a position to do so.
glosmith1978: And what happen between you..?
dos246: wee
glosmith1978: But why all this Hun,..? what did the lawyer said..?
dos246: anyhow, I hope that your mother recovers and you find what you are looking for but I have to go
glosmith1978: But why all this Jay.. Why are you acting like a woman.. Let me know what the lawyer told you..
dos246: I never heard from a lawyer, and I'm just being honest with you is all
dos246: I need to go now, again good luck to you
glosmith1978: But why all this,? would i be pleading to you just bcus you wanted to help me..?
dos246: I've already explained it to you
glosmith1978: That's what..?
glosmith1978: The Lawyer told me that he has get back to you.
glosmith1978: So why don't you want to tell me what he says...?
dos246: again I haven’t heard from him, I've told you that 3 times now

So there you have it, I was pretty devastated over the whole thing. Lucky for me though I have a certain special someone who's helping me get over it....

On a related note I'd highly recommend anyone to join a dating website, the kind of fun like you're seen here is just the tip of the iceberg. And don't worry there's yet another potential suitor for your beloved hero I've yet to reveal, and she's got a "great bust line". Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Awe, I'm so sorry about your breakup. I know you must be devastated.

    I'm truly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it ok Hun, you get to drugs store and get a Midol, keep you from acting like a Woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blogging with really a very good post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blogging with really a very good post..
    Catholic dating http://www.tringuladating.com/Catholic-Dating.php for free online Catholic Dating you can visit there on tringuladating a free online dating services site. you can find a lot of catholic singles there available for free online dating services. Catholic Christian from all the dating age sphere are registered there for free.

    ReplyDelete