Monday, April 13, 2009

You’re dropping dead awesome….that’s me!

As promised in a previous installment here’s yet another suitor for our hero. Alas however since the heart break of Nigeria girl I was not able to open myself up to yet another tragedy so I never did respond. Probably a huge mistake on my part as who could pass up a plump girl with straight shoulders, a good breast line, straight lads (??), with good thigh size. I mean really and she also “does the side thing” which I can only surmise means she’s either in a carnival side show or she likes to ride side saddle in the sack hell I dunno.

And how the hell you can live in Illinois and be a realtor in West Africa I have no idea. I’m starting to think I attract transplanted Africans for some reason…. I love the fact too that she totally ignored all of my preferences on my profile as well. I’m a drinking, smoking, anti-christ who loves sports, match made in heaven I’d say!


Hi There, lurelhill_40.....at........yahoo......dot....come.....,How are you doing? I was glancing through your profiles when your awesome picture got me attracted while you're lovely words had me write you back. lol I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so. The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was.. Like WOW... You're dropping dead Awesome. lol. So i thought I'd take out time to introduce myself. Well, Let me tell U little about me...I am Janet Jones from St. Elmo, Illinois.. I a Realtor and right now am in West Africa, Born on 5th July 1978. Single never been married. But been in a serious relationship, but broke up...5'9 tall. I am a very easy going woman who loves to see people around me happy. I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer (whatever that may be), can express themselves articulately, and who can think for themselves but are also open to new ideas and experiences. I'm still relatively new to dating Online. I haven't done very much here yet, but I'm willing and open to suggestion. Being new here, I'd love to just meet some people and get involved in some social activities to start. But I also wouldn't mind finding my soul mate along the way if that's possible. I believe in love (Soul-mate), but I do believe in attraction and chemistry, which can lead to love once you get to know someone better I am an honest, sincere woman tired of people playing head games on me. I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous....love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activities, including surfing, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind. I enjoy laughing and making others laugh. I also like to sing along ,.I receive the most compliments on my eyes (blue), I am plump with straight shoulders, good breast line, straight lads with good thigh size with heavy hips, very flexible and a fast walker? Am a good dancer, my favorite dance is bally dance and Columbian dance and my thoughtfulness (very). I consider myself very versatile and I have to be because I have friends and business associates of all races, ages and socio-economic backgrounds. I'm very laid-back and down-to-earth. I'm also very Old-fashioned when it comes to my respect and treatment of men...As for my hobbies...Hhhh Like camping, fishing, golf, watching movies, not much into sports but also do the side thing lol. I like spending time with loved ones, I don't smoke and i don't drink .I really don't have much time for the common 'traditional single scene' but thought I'd give it a try, besides; i have a few friends who have had good experiences. I'm an honest and straight forward woman not into playing games. ....Seeking a man with the entire proverbial package, beauty and morals. With self respect, understanding caring heart and not into games. Looking for a serious man to settle with spends the rest of my life with, would take things easy but if sparks fly, then so is it. .I would be very glad if you respond with the hope of corresponding, and also hope we get to know each other better as i look forward to reading from you soon. Till u hear from you, have a blissful time and stay with God's blessings. With Regards, Janet. Okay i will soon be out of the this site so it will be best if you contact me on there okay ....thanks (lurelhill_40.....at........yahoo...dot...come)

Feel free to drop her a line sometime who knows maybe you too can find true love…..

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome. You get all the best messages. hehehe

    ReplyDelete